Complete the following entry form and click on the ‘Submit Entry Form’ button to participate:
Southern Lion Shokubutsu Share the Aishiteru Contest Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Terms and Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions of Entry (collectively “Terms and Conditions”).
- By participating in the Contest, the Eligible Participants/Winners agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and all amendments, additions and modifications as may be made from time to time by the Organizer, at its sole discretion. Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest constitute their unconditional acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.
SCHEDULE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
|1. Contest:||Southern Lion Shokubutsu Share the Aishiteru Contest
|2. Contest Period:||This Contest starts on 1 November 2023, 00:00hr and ends on 31 December 2023, 23:59hr.
|3. Organiser:||Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd.
|4. Eligibility:||This Contest is open to all individual Malaysian citizens and permanent residents, with valid identification documents, aged 18 and above (as at 1 November 2023), except for the employees of the Organizer, including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors, Contest / advertising / public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
|5. Entry Method:||To participate in the Contest, Participants will be required to follow the steps outlined in the following entry mechanic:
Step 1: Purchase Shokubutsu products worth RM8 and above in a single receipt (“POP/ Proof of Purchase") during the Contest Period from any retailers in Malaysia. One (1) receipt entitles each Participant to one (1) entry.Step 2: Scan the QR Code
- Key in required details as follows:
Attach a clear photo of the POP. Keep the original POP for verification purposes if you have been shortlisted.
- Full name as per NRIC
- NRIC number
- WhatsApp mobile phone number
- e-mail addressExample: Nik Rose, 890917075110, +6011-1234567, email@example.com
|6. Entry Deadline:||
- All Contest must be received by 23:59hr on 31 December 2023. Any entries received after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- For the monthly submission in relation to the Monthly Prize, the Organizer shall receive the submission of Entries on or before 23:59:59 of the last date of each Contest Month as tabulated below:
- Month 1: 1 November 2023 – 30 November 2023
- Month 2: 1 December 2023 – 31 December 2023
- Eligible Participants/Winners will be awarded:
- Grand Prize x 3 Winners – 3D2N accommodation at The St. Regis Langkawi worth RM6,000
- Second Prize x 3 Winners – HealthLand massage package worth RM1,899
- Monthly Prize x 248 Winners per month for 2 months:
The maximum number of prizes that an Eligible Participant/Winner (identified by NRIC No.) can win under the Contest is one (1) Prize per person.
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM18 x 90 Winners x 2 months
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM38 x 60 Winners x 2 months
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM68 x 50 Winners x 2 months
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM88 x 30 Winners x 2 months
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM188 x 18 Winners x 2 months
|8. Winner Selection Criteria and Process: ||
- 502 participants ("Eligible Participants/Winners") of the Contest will be selected by the Organizer using the division by sum method. All qualified entries received will be assigned a serial number, which is allocated sequentially. Eligible Participants/Winners will be selected by dividing the total allocated serial numbers by the total number of prizes
- Eligible Participants/Winners will be contacted via WhatsApp or e-mail based on the contact details provided upon entry submission on best effort basis with a maximum of three (3) attempts, which is once every day for three (3) consecutive days. In the event where a shortlisted Participant/Winner could not be contacted, the Organizer reserves the rights to replace the shortlisted Participant/Winner with the next name on the list in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- Eligible Participants/Winners may be required to submit the following for verification purposes via WhatsApp or e-mail within three (3) days from the date of notification.
Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required Proof of Purchase within the Contest Period. However, one prize will be awarded per Participant, per Contest.Proof of Purchase with the dates before or after the Contest Period will not be accepted.Only entries with original receipts of the correct product purchased are accepted. No handwritten receipt, photocopy of receipt and/or duplicate copy of receipts are accepted. If found, such entry will be forfeited automatically.All Proof of Purchases submitted for this Contest will be the property of the Organizer.Proof of WhatsApp or posting is not proof of receipt.The Organizer has the sole and absolute right as it deems fit and necessary to amend the Contest Period, the Contest mechanics, to terminate, cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice.The Organizer’s decision on all matters in relation to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.The List of Eligible Participants/Winners will be announced here and Shokubutsu Malaysia Facebook official page.
- Full name as per NRIC
- WhatsApp mobile phone number
- A clear and legible photocopy of the Eligible Participant’s/Winner’s NRIC
- Proof of Purchase
|9. Prize Delivery:||
- The Prize will be delivered/transferred/provided to the Eligible Participants/Winners within thirty (30) days upon Eligible Participant's/Winner's selection and identity verification.
- The Grand Prize and Second Prize will be delivered to the Eligible Participants/Winners via WhatsApp application.
- For eWallet Reload PIN Prize (Monthly Prize), all Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN Prize will be processed and to be sent to Eligible Participants/Winner via WhatsApp application. Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN usage is subject to Touch ‘n Go Terms & conditions which may be updated by Touch ‘n Go from time to time.
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within seven (7) days of notification will be forfeited. All appeals thereafter will not be entertained. The Organizer may extend the timelines and methods of delivery of the Prizes at their discretion.
- Winner must take the Prize on an “as is” basis and the Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or in kind, in part or in full. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time without notice.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry if the Organizer discovers that:
- the Participant had submitted a similar receipt with other entries;
- if the entry is incomplete, wrong, spoilt, late or submitted without the Proof of Purchase. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt;
- if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions that are enforced will be disqualified automatically.
- The Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant in the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded.
|11. Intellectual Property Rights:||
- All entries must be original and not infringe any intellectual property rights owned by any party. Participants may not raise, circulate, reproduce or otherwise furnish, any materials containing intellectual property rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, or other proprietary information held by the other party without the prior written permission of the owner of intellectual property rights or proprietary information.
- The Organizer has the right to use, modify and/or edit such materials or works at its sole discretion and the Participants waives all rights to any compensation for the submitted entries.
- If you believe your work has been tampered with and displayed in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact the Organizer.
|12. Publicity:||By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and are deemed to have consented and given the Organizer the rights to collect and process Participant’s personal data and information for the purposes of this Contest, to publish and/or display particulars, personal data and/or photos of successful Participants in print media and electronic media of any forms (as applicable) for the purpose of advertising, publicity and announcement without any royalty and/or compensation.
|13. Liability, Responsibility of the Organizer:||
- Any expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest, to claim the redemption/prizes and/or to attend ceremony, is the sole responsibility of the successful Participants/Winners, without any reimbursements by the Organizer.
- Participants agree to bear full liability and responsibility to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, injury, damage, costs, expenses, claim or accident suffered, incurred or caused by their participation in this Contest. The Organizer shall not be liable to Participants for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, losses, accidents or inconvenience for any matter arising out of or in connection with this Contest. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any and all claims, damage, losses, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by the Organizer in relation to this Contest as a result of any act and/or omission of the Participant.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Contest that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The Organizer shall not accept any responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
|15. General Terms and Conditions:||
- In the event any Contests involve merchants, the relevant participating merchant’s reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions without prior notice. The Participants’ entry in the relevant Contest shall be further subjected to the participating merchant’s terms and conditions. The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other form of publicity collaterals relating to this Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This General Contest Terms and Conditions is available in English only.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Malaysia. The Organizer and Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- For further inquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 880 133 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, (excluding public holiday)) or visit here.