THE PROMOTION HAS ENDED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
Terms and Conditions
- CAMPAIGN PERIOD
- REDEMPTION CRITERIA
- Name of retail outlet.
- Purchase date.
- Receipt number.
- Participating Products purchased.
- Amount spent on Participating Products purchased.
- Each Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries to receive more redemption throughout the Café21 X Gold Roast Merdeka campaign period. However, participants must use different receipt and picture. Each valid entry can only receive Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend, terminate, or extend the campaign at any time without prior notice.
- By submitting the Touch n Go redemption, participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. All submission received become property of the Organizer.
- It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that the submission is the participant’s original work and does not infringe copyright, privacy rights, regulations, orders, or directions of any third party. The Organizer reserves the right to reject/remove/disqualify any entry that is found or suspected of tampering with the contest process at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- REDEMPTION REWARD
- A total of one thousand six hundred (1,600) participants will receive a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN each based on a “first come, first serve’ basis.
- The list of valid participants who are eligible for the Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN will be announced weekly till this campaign ends. Each week only 200 valid participants are listed in the announcement. Hence, subsequent participants who did not manage to be in the weekly quota (200 participants) will automatically be transferred to the subsequent weeks.
- There would be a total of 8 announcements. The Organiser will be posting the names of the valid participants on Cafe21 Malaysia Facebook page weekly till the campaign period ends.
- The Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN are to be non-transferable and not exchangeable for physical cash.
- This Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN will be sent via SMS within 30 working days after campaign period ends. No confirmation nor contact will be made with the participant once Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN is credited into participant’s respective accounts.
- ELIGIBILITY CANCELLATION
- Participant eligibility and participation will be cancelled if:
- Incomplete participation or found to contain incorrect information;
- Suspected fraud, including, without limitation, through manipulation of codes or frequently forged data;
- Participation that is unsuitable for public access, particularly containing obscenity, pornography, sensitive religious/cultural/political content, violent content, defamatory statements, materials deemed to be in violation of Malaysian laws, materials that may offend sensibilities, materials that may tarnish the image of the Organizer or defame the Organizer’s reputation.
- Participation that does not comply with the Meta Terms and Conditions.
- Participation that does not comply with the enforced Terms and Conditions will be automatically cancelled.
- The Organizer reserves the right to demand the return of the Prize or its value from Participants whose eligibility has been cancelled after the Prize has been awarded to the disqualified Participants.
- GENERAL ENTRY TERMS
- ORGANISER’S RIGHTS
- The Organiser reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to refuse redemption of the RM5 Touch ‘n Go E-Wallet Reload Pin if the receipt is suspected to be fake or fraudulent. No further correspondence, appeals, protests, or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
- Organiser is not responsible for failure to contact any participants as a result of invalid contact information provided.
- The Organiser may in its sole discretion exchange or substitute the prizes to another of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Sending you information related to online promotions, contests, and events, and related to our marketing activities, unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish for us to process your personal data for such purposes;
- Using your information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use;
- Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- Any other purposes related to our marketing activities.
This “Cafe21 X Gold Roast Merdeka Redemption Campaign” organised by Socma Trading (M) Sdn Bhd. [Company No. 98901007404] (“Organiser”) will run from for 8 weeks, 1st of August 2023 00:00 until 30th of September 2023, 23:59 (“Campaign Period”). Any entries received after the campaign period will not be entertained and will be disqualified.
This Campaign is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this Campaign) holding valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only (“Participants”).
Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, and sisters including spouses).
Step 1: Purchase any Cafe21 or Gold Roast products with total product value worth RM 21 and above in a single receipt.
Step 2: Snap a picture of you Indulging coffee and share it to your Facebook feed with hashtags #cafe21merdeka #cafe21malaysia
Step 3: Scan the QR code and submit the screenshot of your posting, personal details, and proof of purchase.
Step 4: Keep the original receipt for final verification by Organiser.
Note: Please ensure the following details are clearly visible in the photo of the receipt:
|Touch 'n Go E-Wallet Reload PIN worth RM5
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Organizer from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).