CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
We will be contacting you by 6th January 2023 for prize redemption.
Adidas Tiro 23 Pro Jersey worth RM289
(Branded customizable football jersey)
- Afiqah Binti Azman
- Alex Chew Ming Huei
- Eng Hui Lin
- Fatehi Bin Kasim
- Hazliatul Fariza Binti Adnan
- Kavitha Jaganathan
- Liaw Yik Kee
- Lim Soon Seng
- Marizainee Binti Mat Hussin
- Mohd Taqiuddin Bin Tarno
- Shahhidan Wasli
- Siti Norshafirah Binti Mohd Fikri
- Siti Norshazwanie Binti Mohd Fikri
Touch ‘n Go eWallet credit worth RM50
(AEON BiG e-voucher RM50)
- Lee Phaik Mooi
- Teo Chin Chin
Southern Lion Oral Care AEON BiG World Cup Contest Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Terms and Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions of Entry (collectively “Terms and Conditions”).
By participating in the Contest, the Eligible Participants/Winners agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and all amendments, additions and modifications as may be made from time to time by the Organiser, at its sole discretion. Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest constitute their unconditional acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.
Schedule to the Terms and Conditions of Entry
|1. Contest:||Southern Lion Oral Care AEON BiG World Cup Contest
|2. Contest Period:||This Contest starts on 1st November 2022, 00:00hr and ends on 30th November 2022, 23:59hr.
|3. Organiser:||Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd.
|4. Eligibility:||This Contest is open to all individual Malaysian citizens and permanent residents, with valid identification documents, aged 18 and above (as at 1st November 2022), except for the employees of the Organiser, including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, Contest/advertising/public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
|5. Entry Method:||To participate in the Contest, Participants will be required to follow the steps outlined in the following entry mechanic:
Step 1: Purchase any Southern Lion Oral Care products (Systema, Kodomo Lion or Fresh & White) worth RM30 and above in a single receipt (“POP/ Proof of Purchase") during the Contest Period from any AEON BiG outlets. One (1) receipt entitles each Participant to one (1) entry.
Step 2: Scan the QR Code and fill in online form.
- Key in required details as follows Name, I.C. No., Mobile No., and e-mail address.
- Example: Nik Rose, 890917075110, 010-1234567, email@example.com
- Attach a clear photo of the receipt (“POP”).
- Keep the original POP for verification purposes if you have been shortlisted.
|6. Contest Entries:||
- The Eligible Participants/Winners of the Contest will be selected by the Organiser at random. Eligible Participants/Winners will be selected from all qualified entries received within the Contest Period.
- The Organiser has the sole and absolute right as it deems fit and necessary to amend the Contest Period, the Contest mechanics, to terminate, cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Eligible Participants/Winners will be contacted via WhatsApp based on the contact details provided upon entry submission on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event where a shortlisted Participant/Winner could not be contacted, the Organiser reserves the rights to replace the shortlisted Participant/Winner with the next name on the list.
- Eligible Participants/Winner may be required to submit their full name, contact details, a clear and legible photocopy of his/her NRIC, and their postal address together with their Proof of Purchase for verification purposes via post or Whatsapp within seven (7) days from the date of notification.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required Proof of Purchase within the Contest Period. However, one prize will be awarded per Participant, per Contest. Proof of Purchase with the dates before or after the Contest Period will not be accepted. Only entries with original receipts of the correct product purchased are accepted. No handwritten receipt, photocopy of receipt and/or duplicate copy of receipts are accepted. If found, such entry will be forfeited automatically. Proof of WhatsApp or posting is not proof of receipt.
- All Proof of Purchases submitted for this Contest will be the property of the Organiser.
|7. Winner Selection Criteria and Process:||
- 115 lucky participants ("Eligible Participants/Winners") determined by the Organiser's panel of judges will be awarded:
- Grand Prize x 15 winners
- Consolation Prize x 100 winners
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters in relation to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.
- The List of Eligible Participants/Winners will be announced on the Systema Malaysia or Fresh&White Malaysia or Kodomo Lion Malaysia official Facebook Page.
|8. Entry Deadline: ||All Contest must be received by 23:59hr on 30th November 2022. Any entries received after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry if the Organiser discovers that:
- the Participant had submitted a similar receipt with other entries;
- if the entry is incomplete, wrong, spoilt, late or submitted without the Proof of Purchase. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt;
- if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions that are enforced will be disqualified automatically.
- The Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant in the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded.
|10. Prizes:||Eligible Participants/Winners will receive:
- The prizes:
The maximum number of prizes that an Eligible Participant/Winner (identified by NRIC No.) can win under the Contest is one (1) Prize per person.Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time without notice.
- Grand prize – Branded customizable football jersey x 15 winners
- Consolation prize – AEON BiG e-voucher RM50 x 100 winners
|11. Delivery of Prizes:||
- The Organiser (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the Eligible Participants/ Winners once every day for three (3) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Eligible Participants/ Winners cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another Eligible Participant/Winner will be selected in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- The prize will be issued to the Eligible Participant/winner via courier (Grand Prize only) or via Whatsapp (Consolation Prize only) within fourteen (14) working days upon Eligible Participant's/Winner's selection and identity verification.
- The Prize will be delivered (Grand Prize only) or provided via Whatsapp (Consolation Prize only) to the Eligible Participants/ Winners within thirty (30) days from the identity verification of the Eligible Participants/Winners. The Organiser may extend the timelines and methods of delivery of the Prizes at their discretion.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash, fully or partially, and is not transferrable. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Organiser’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
|12. Intellectual Property Rights:||
- All entries must be original and not infringe any intellectual property rights owned by any party. Participants may not raise, circulate, reproduce or otherwise furnish, any materials containing intellectual property rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, or other proprietary information held by the other party without the prior written permission of the owner of intellectual property rights or proprietary information.
- The Organiser has the right to use, modify and/or edit such materials or works at its sole discretion and the Participants waives all rights to any compensation for the submitted entries.
- If you believe your work has been tampered with and displayed in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact the Organiser.
|13. Publicity:||By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and are deemed to have consented and given the Organiser the rights to collect and process Participant’s personal data and information for the purposes of this Contest, to publish and/or display particulars, personal data and/or photos of successful Participants in print media and electronic media of any forms (as applicable) for the purpose of advertising, publicity and announcement without any royalty and/or compensation.
- Any expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest, to claim the redemption/prizes and/or to attend ceremony, is the sole responsibility of the successful Participants/Winners, without any reimbursements by the Organiser.
- Participants agree to bear full liability and responsibility for any loss, injury, damage, costs, expenses, claim or accident suffered, incurred or caused by their participation in this Contest. The Organiser shall not be liable to Participants for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, losses, accidents or inconvenience for any matter arising out of or in connection with this Contest. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any and all claims, damage, losses, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by the Organiser in relation to this Contest as a result of any act and/or omission of the Participant.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Contest that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The Organiser shall not accept any responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
|16. General Terms and Conditions:||
- In the event any Contests involve merchants, the relevant participating merchant’s reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions without prior notice. The Participants’ entry in the relevant Contest shall be further subjected to the participating merchant’s terms and conditions. The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other form of publicity collaterals relating to this Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This General Contest Terms and Conditions may also be available in the Bahasa Malaysia language. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Terms and Conditions, the English version of this Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Malaysia. The Organiser and Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- For further inquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 880 133 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, (excluding public holiday) or visit www.southernlion.com.my.