CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!
We will be contacting you by 26th February 2023 for prize redemption.
iPhone 14 Pro worth RM5,299
Fong Wai Kuan (XXXXXX-XX-5776)
Southern Lion Shopee Official Store Spend & Win Contest Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Terms and Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions of Entry (collectively “Terms and Conditions”).
1.2 By participating in the Contest, the Eligible Participants/Winners agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and all amendments, additions and modifications as may be made from time to time by the Organizer, at its sole discretion. Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest constitute their unconditional acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
1.2 The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.
Schedule to the Terms and Conditions of Entry
|Southern Lion Shopee Official Store Spend & Win Contest
|2. Contest Period:
|This Contest starts on 1st January 2023, 00:00hr and ends on 2nd February 2023, 23:59hr
|Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd.
|This Contest is open to all individual Malaysian citizens and permanent residents, with valid identification documents, aged 18 and above (as at 1st January 2023, except for the employees of the Organizer, including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
|5. Entry Method:
|To participate in the Contest, Participants will be required to follow the steps outlined in the following entry mechanic:
Purchase any products from Southern Lion Shopee Official Store during the Contest Period. One (1) receipt (“POP/ Proof of Purchase") entitles each Participant to one (1) entry.
Scan the QR Code to submit your entry.
- Key in required details as follows (Name, I.C. No., Mobile No.) and e-mail address.
- Example: Nik Rose, 890917075110, +60 10-1234 567, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a clear photo of the receipt (“POP”).
|6. Contest Entries:
- The Eligible Participants/Winners of the Contest will be selected by the Organizer using the division by sum method . Eligible Participants/Winners will be selected from all qualified entries received within the Contest Period.
- The Organizer has the sole and absolute right as it deems fit and necessary to amend the Contest Period, the Contest mechanics, to terminate, cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Eligible Participants/Winners will be contacted via WhatsApp based on the contact details provided upon entry submission on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event where a shortlisted Participant/Winner could not be contacted, the Organizer reserves the rights to replace the shortlisted Participant/Winner with the next name on the list.
- Eligible Participants/Winner may be required to submit their full name, contact details, a clear and legible photocopy of his/her NRIC, and their postal address together with their Proof of Purchase for verification purposes via post or WhatsApp within [seven (7) days] from the date of notification.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required Proof of Purchase within the Contest Period. However, one prize will be awarded per Participant, per Contest. Proof of Purchase with the dates before or after the Contest Period will not be accepted. Only entries with original receipts of the correct product purchased are accepted. No handwritten receipt, photocopy of receipt and/or duplicate copy of receipts are accepted. If found, such entry will be forfeited automatically. Proof of WhatsApp or posting is not proof of receipt.
- All Proof of Purchases submitted for this Contest will be the property of the Organizer.
|7. Winner Selection Criteria and Process:
|HOW TO WIN
- 1 lucky participant (“Eligible Participants / Winners”) determined by the Organizer’s panel of judges will be awarded 1 x Iphone 14 Pro.
- Eligible Participants / Winners will be selected using the division by sum method:
- Eligible Participants/ Winners: Each qualified entry will be allocated a serial number in sequence during the Contest Period. The total serial number allocated will be divided by the sum of Prizes to determine the serial numbers selected as Eligible Participants / Winners.
- The Organizer’s decision on all matters in relation to this Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence, communication or appeals will be entertained.
- The List of Eligible Participants/Winners will be announced on https://guppyrock.com/contest/slos-spend-win-contest/ by 4th March 2023.
|8. Entry Deadline:
|All Contest must be received by 23:59hr on 2nd February 2023. Any entries received after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
|9. Disqualifi- cation:
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry if the Organizer discovers that :–
- the Participant had submitted a similar receipt with other entries;
- if the entry is incomplete, wrong, spoilt, late or submitted without the Proof of Purchase. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt;
- if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions that are enforced will be disqualified automatically.
- The Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant in the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded.
|Eligible Participants/Winners will receive:
- Prize: 1 x Iphone 14 Pro
- The maximum number of prizes that an Eligible Participant/Winner (identified by NRIC No.) can win under the Contest is one (1) Prize per person.
- Winner will not be allowed to select any specification of the Iphone models, types and colour.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time without notice.
|11. Delivery of Prizes:
- The Organizer (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the Eligible Participants/ Winners [once every day for three (3) consecutive working days] after their name is drawn. If the Eligible Participants/ Winners cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another Eligible Participant/Winner will be selected in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- The prize will be issued to the Eligible Participant/winner [via courier] within [fourteen (14) days] upon Eligible Participant's/Winner's selection and identity verification.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash, fully or partially, and is not transferrable. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Organizer’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Organizer reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
|12. Intellectual Property Rights:
- All entries must be original and not infringe any intellectual property rights owned by any party. Participants may not raise, circulate, reproduce or otherwise furnish, any materials containing intellectual property rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, or other proprietary information held by the other party without the prior written permission of the owner of intellectual property rights or proprietary information.
- The Organizer has the right to use, modify and/or edit such materials or works at its sole discretion and the Participants waives all rights to any compensation for the submitted entries.
- If you believe your work has been tampered with and displayed in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact the Organizer.
|By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and are deemed to have consented and given the Organizer the rights to collect and process Participant’s personal data and information for the purposes of this Contest, to publish and/or display particulars, personal data and/or photos of successful Participants in print media and electronic media of any forms (as applicable) for the purpose of advertising, publicity and announcement without any royalty and/or compensation.
- Any expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest, to claim the redemption/prizes and/or to attend ceremony, is the sole responsibility of the successful Participants/Winners, without any reimbursements by the Organiser.
- Participants agree to bear full liability and responsibility for any loss, injury, damage, costs, expenses, claim or accident suffered, incurred or caused by their participation in this Contest. The Organiser shall not be liable to Participants for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, losses, accidents or inconvenience for any matter arising out of or in connection with this Contest. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any and all claims, damage, losses, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by the Organiser in relation to this Contest as a result of any act and/or omission of the Participant.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Contest that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The Organiser shall not accept any responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
|15. Privacy Notice:
|16. General Terms and Conditions:
- In the event any Contest involve merchants, the relevant participating merchant’s reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions without prior notice. The Participants’ entry in the relevant Contest shall be further subjected to the participating merchant’s terms and conditions. The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other form of publicity collaterals relating to this Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Malaysia. The Organizer and Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- For further inquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 880 133 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, (excluding public holiday)) or visit https://www.southernlion.com.my.